Wednesday 9 November 2016

drawing tablet for use with onenote for note taking?

I figured that here would be a good place to find people with experience on drawing tablets.

I'm having a lot of difficulty finding a tablet with a pen so I thought I'd ask about drawing tablets I can get that would work well for handwritten notes in one note (annotating lecture slides, writing in general, etc). I will not be drawing at all. Any ideas? There's so many options but I'd prefer something slim and on the smaller side so I can put the tablet on my laptop during lectures! I only know wacom and huion in terms of brands but I'm open to any brand!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 09, 2016 at 05:59PM by byviolet https://www.reddit.com/r/Design/comments/5c2lj8/drawing_tablet_for_use_with_onenote_for_note/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment