Friday 11 November 2016

Fancy Sports Cards

I am doing a project for school with sports cards and infographics for the Ultimate Frisbee Team I am on. I'm wondering if anyone on here has had experience making clean-cut trading cards.

Any methods of cutting or speciality printing that would be relatively cheap but still somewhat effective to make some of my cards look better.

I am thinking of doing a cut-out section with a piece of jersey, frisbee or something along those lines that could be autographed but as far as printing, does anyone know that type of paper? I have found little to no info on this subject on the google machine.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 11, 2016 at 07:32PM by TanDogTweezy http://ift.tt/2fk77T9

No comments:

Post a Comment