Monday 14 November 2016

Looking for design help

I'm starting my own company which does custom writing and prose. I work with my Customers to create a custom written word piece based on the subject; family gifts, speeches, remembrance, baby showers, wedding gifts, etc

I'm a writer looking for help designing the look and feel of it. The design is my weak piece. I'm planning on framing the pieces and creating a design for the words.

I don't want to focus too much on this and I'm looking to work with a company to design the piece and frame it. I would charge my Customer for that cost along with the writing. I'm just starting and not looking to invest alot into the design side of it. I already have a backlog of Customers and some examples. I'm planning on launching my site before the end of the month.

What I'm looking for: - help with the design of the look and feel of the prose - framing services - applying the words to different mediums like wooden pieces

Any help or direction on where to start would be appreciated.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 14, 2016 at 07:55PM by 4signaturemoments http://ift.tt/2fa6adf

No comments:

Post a Comment