Monday 14 November 2016

Looking for help with Design Portfolio Content (x-post r/userExperienceDesign)

I've worked the last year as front-end software developer, the last two jobs before that were lacking in substance (hence why I left). I've been trying to find work in UX research, as I have a M.S. in HCI, but I seem to be finding a lot of opportunities requiring design and projects in my portfolio, which I have none. How does one find projects to design to put in a portfolio? Where does one find information on industry standards for website design or web applications design to apply to said projects?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 14, 2016 at 06:35PM by BraidedClimber http://ift.tt/2eY5CK2

No comments:

Post a Comment