Saturday 12 November 2016

Need advice on a monogram

Hello all,

I need advice with a monogram I'd like to make for after an upcoming wedding.

In traditional monogram etiquette for married couples the initials go: Wife/ Last name/ Husband

The issue I'm running into is that the initials would be "SHT"

I'm wondering if it would be too close looking to the word "shit" in any context/font? Should I forgo tradition and change it to "TSH"? or do you think it would depend on the font?

any advice is appreciated, I don't have a lot of experience with this stuff, so I'm really unsure as to whether it would be one of those "why did they think that would be a good idea" things or not.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 12, 2016 at 04:45PM by GreenVoltage http://ift.tt/2fLaWOv

No comments:

Post a Comment