Saturday 5 November 2016

Need some thoughts

I finally finished my portfolio: www.ethants.com. I'm happy with where I'm at but I want to transition into more UI/UX work. Am I in a good position to get a UI internship at a well known company or would I need to focus more of my portfolio specifically on UI before I could apply to one? Would they see that my past projects in general design and branding prove that I would have just as much aptitude for research, wireframing, prototyping etc. Would love to hear from UI/UX/Product designers from some cool companies about what my best path would be.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 05, 2016 at 04:28PM by banksied http://ift.tt/2f4J4Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment