Monday 7 November 2016

White background for Linkedin Picture

Hi,

I am currently enrolled in the last semester of university and I will be applying for jobs this month. I have a picture that I would like to use for LinkedIn, but sadly the background is not suited for it. I was hoping that one could quickly edit this background to make it white, almost as if I went to a professional photographer. I can't do it with Paint.

I hope someone can help me out in spite of me being a random redditor. I figure it won't take much of your time and you would help me out tremendously. A different place where I can ask for this request would also be appreciated.

Kind regards



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 07, 2016 at 12:13PM by jhoodbossb http://ift.tt/2fvjqdU

No comments:

Post a Comment