Wednesday 13 September 2017

How to do research for Design?

So, I'm doing a project, to create something UX related for the education field (especially schools). So obviously every design solution starts with a clear problem, hopefully a niche one.

I've started with Desk research. So far I'm just collecting everything I can find on google. Then I want to print it, so I can clearly mark which problems seem to come back a lot.

Are there any techniques I can use to get a lot more out of desk research?

ps; This research isn't the definite research. It's mainly for a basis for interview questions, which I'm going to use to interview teachers.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 13, 2017 at 01:38PM by xynaxia http://ift.tt/2h3GWmz

No comments:

Post a Comment