Thursday 25 January 2018

Could use some help with my graphical/UX Thesis. (Please)

Hello everyone,

In about 1 week I have to defend my thesis in front of three tutors. However I just received some last minute feedback (This has to be finalized within 3 days) to fix my designs.

The feedback I received: How to inform/comfort people through design instead of content. At this moment your designs has a lot of content but how can you add some visual aspect to that. I think for example: Triggers, moving icons? I'am not sure

Could anyone help me out and take a look at my screens? I'am willing to send my prototype link through PM. (It's online)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 25, 2018 at 12:50PM by nankoek http://ift.tt/2DLDy9W

No comments:

Post a Comment