Friday 19 January 2018

Why Would You Save a Photo as Vector?

This is something I've come across twice when receiving product photography from a manufacturer. They sent their photos over as images inside individual .eps files. One of the times it could have been a misunderstanding. (I had requested that they send their logo over as vector at the same time.) But the other time, /shrug?

I've tried Googling this before and never found an answer. I've concluded that either I'm missing something here or that the file creator(s) think that saving photography as embedded files within a vector file makes them vector (which it does not).

Anyone have an answer?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 19, 2018 at 03:51PM by CelekDraco http://ift.tt/2mX1YDH

No comments:

Post a Comment