Friday 26 January 2018

Looking for quick & easy template to create 1-page "pinterest-type" website.

I’m a print graphic designer and my skills relating to web design are pretty darn limited.

I have a client who has asked me to create a one-page mood board or "pinterest-type" site for a project we're working on.

What is the easiest template-based source that I can use to quickly put this together without any fuss? I know this must exist, but I'm not really sure where to look.

I have Creative Cloud and looked into Spark, but that seemed too basic. Or at least, I didn’t see a way to build what I needed.

The site is for an event. The client wants guests to be able to visit the site where we’ll provide style inspiration for the party. Site visitors won't be pining things like Pinterest, it's soley to be used as reference.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 27, 2018 at 12:13AM by VirguleOrSolidus http://ift.tt/2nfftOo

No comments:

Post a Comment