Friday 26 January 2018

Looking to buy a new Graphic Tablet, NEED ADVICE

So, I had a Huion H610 Pro, it was my first tablet and I had it for almost 1 year, but recently I lost the pen and I cant buy one where I live so I would have to buy it online, like I did with my tablet. So instead of that, I decided to just buy a better one. Screen Tablets are too expensive for me, so I was looking at the Wacom Intous Pro, wich I've heard is called the best non-screen tablet, but it was also a little bit on the expensive side for me. In my opinion the H610 PRO was decent, but I also dont have experience with other graphic tablets, so right now what I'm looking for is something in the middle between a Wacom Intous Pro and the Huion H610 PRO quality-wise, that will alsoo hopefully be not as expensive as the Intous Pro.

TLDR: Looking for a good graphic tablet, better than my previos Huin H610 PRO, but not as expensive as a Wacom Intous Pro (wich I know is kind of like the best, but I dont have the money right now).



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 27, 2018 at 02:54AM by sentry201 http://ift.tt/2DCWvs0

No comments:

Post a Comment