Wednesday 24 January 2018

How to land a product design interview?

I've been job hunting for the past few months (senior in college) looking primarily for product design paid internships, as I've only had 1 prior internship so far. I got an interview and take home project from a company a few months ago, but they decided to cancel the internship completely, so that kinda fell through.

I have a website portfolio with solid case studies, and when i compare myself to my design friends who've had many paid internships, i don't know how they land interviews because they seem to have the same level of skill as I have.

I've sent many resumes down the black hole of applying online and have only gotten some rejections so far. What's the secret in getting recruiters to give you an interview? Also I can send my website and resume for critique through PM if that helps! Thanks



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 24, 2018 at 05:30PM by dragonnelite http://ift.tt/2n7BBef

No comments:

Post a Comment