Monday 29 January 2018

Hi! I'm new.

As my title so eloquently states, I'm new. not really just here to be honest, to digital design in general. I'm still in highschool, where I took a class that taught me photoshop. To make an long story short, i mess around with it and decided digital design was where i wanted to go in life.

So I have this school, It's called Suncoast Technical college that my parents really want me to go to, and this specific program called "Digital Design" it lasts about a year. Well from what I can tell all I'll be leaving with (besides knowledge and experience) is a certification in Photoshop and Illustrator.

Is that okay starting out as a digital artist?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 29, 2018 at 11:34PM by Black_-_Ink http://ift.tt/2rVGxYL

No comments:

Post a Comment