Sunday 28 January 2018

Do you ever just get the urge to draw or "design" something but you lack the skill to do so?

Design has always been what I admire the most about products/objects, and I've always wanted to attempt it. However I find it tough to put my ideas into paper in a presentable manner, because I lack the skill to draw.

It's the whole reason I got into engineering school instead of design school (thought product design could work for me.)

I've recently become very into mechanical watches and I admire the design decision behind so many of them. But when I feel so inspired and take a piece of paper I get turned off by my sloppy lines and lazy circle.

Has any of you ran into similar problems before? I know from what I've been reading that it's something many new designers go through (especially car designer) but end up overcoming.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 29, 2018 at 04:08AM by YAZEED-IX http://ift.tt/2GrNzYg

No comments:

Post a Comment