Wednesday 24 January 2018

What are your favourite Design Blogs?

Hi!

I have been looking around for some in-depth design blogs. Not sites such as Dribbble or Designspiration where you are greeted with clusters of images. I want something that takes a more critical approach to the theories and processes of design. For example, I want to know why something was designed the way it was and the research behind it. As such, I want to know where you get your source of design news/case studies/etc.

I know of a few that some of you may be interested in:

I have looked through some of the older posts regarding design blogs however they mostly too old. If anything, this can act as a slightly updated resource for users.

Thank you for your help.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 24, 2018 at 03:33PM by RoccoBMB http://ift.tt/2DxxMoU

No comments:

Post a Comment