Monday 3 September 2018

Advice on how to proceed with billed project?

Hey all,

I've recently been working on an interesting project with a great client, and we're deep into the realisation but we've hit a hurdle. We scoped out the project together at the start, but because of all the revisions, the final invoice for August came in at a much higher amount than they were anticipating. They have agreed to pay, and working with them so far has been a pleasure, but we need to discuss how to proceed in a way they can afford.

I enjoy working with them, and I would like to see the project finished, but I would hate to devalue my previous work by working for free. Unsure how to proceed. Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

TLDR; Wonderful client confronted with a big invoice wants to proceed in a way they can afford, and I would very much like to finish the project without devaluating my work. Unsure what to advise.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 03, 2018 at 08:42AM by SirDidymus https://ift.tt/2oymR8D

No comments:

Post a Comment