Thursday 29 October 2015

Calling all existing Web Designers! I'm offering my services FREE of charge as part of my Bachelors Degree! I need to build a / be part of building a page! Details inside!

Hello, /r/web_design! My name's Matthew, and I'm a wannabe web designer. I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Web Design, and I'm into one of my big projects. Basically, this subject is costing me the same as three individual subjects (it's a BIG class!) and I need a real world client in order to PASS. That's right, just to pass.

I'm from Brisbane, Australia, but location doesn't matter. How ever, if there's anyone local that would like some free labour, that could help too, because I'll get to deal with someone face to face.

Anyway, if you want to see what I'm capable of, you can check out my first page @ http://ift.tt/1HfbhQu . Basically it was a small PHP project I made, with a bit of insiration from a link I found here about modern layout design. If you wanna see what I can do in my spare time in a day, I whipped this up for a smaller project: http://ift.tt/1Hfbhjl . It's still a work in progress, But it shows what I can do quickly.

So in a nutshell: I'm looking for a project to help on/or to do solo, and it needs to be completed by mid December at the latest. Minimum specs I need to demonstrate is good design, ui/ux, some dynamic elements and lastly, I'll be creating a Content management system so anyone can be shown how to update and maintain the site.

If you or anyone you know needs a new site or a redesign, and need it done before the end of December, I'm here, and I'm FREE!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or to PM me :)

edit: I should mention my links are purely mock ups, so don't get upset if you can't go too deep into them! :P



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 30, 2015 at 12:18AM by smashedhijack http://ift.tt/1M0p0wH

No comments:

Post a Comment