Saturday 31 October 2015

Trying to create a specific type of static home page.

Hi there. I'm willing to do the research and teach myself how to do it, but I don't know how what to search for what I'm looking for.

I'm working on my personal website so I can pick up freelance work and have a specific idea in mind for the static home page. What I want to do is create a static home page that presents multiple options for potential clients to click on, based on their needs/interests. So there would be multiple boxes with a descriptive title for them to click on.

For example; one would say "Creative", another would say "Marketing", and so on.

What should I be searching for so I can teach myself how to do it?

Thanks in advance!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted November 01, 2015 at 03:46AM by Searacine http://ift.tt/1M3N5T3

No comments:

Post a Comment