Saturday 31 October 2015

Design without coding, learn/copy/paste with bootstrap themes or software?

Testing out bootstrap templates and slowly learning but I also keeping an eye on software that its powerful and can get advanced

For example I know there is Macaw, Webydo and Adobe Muse. Anyone has experience with any great software with decent price? Im trying to learn to code a portfolio site for myself, responsive



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 31, 2015 at 10:47PM by baltsar777 http://ift.tt/1NIWQsB

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Think I saw this on reddit...it really depends on what you want to do. If you are a designer looking to start a small operation, Webydo would definitely be a great option with a built in CMS, client billing and a white label option. If you are looking for static options to simply hone your skills then I might suggest Muse. If you are into coding, Webflow is geared towards designers that can code...I think they might be moving in the direction of InvisionApp through, towards wire framing.

    ReplyDelete