Saturday 31 October 2015

Working on my first "personal" free lance site, advice?

Hey there, I figured you guys might be able to help me as I find I'm having trouble getting started. Little background on me, I've worked in web development / services professionally for 5 years now and there aren't too many things I haven't implemented or maintained in web development. I when for a large tech company and we serve millions of users daily.

Also, a little background on the project. My cousin is just starting out with a pretty successful business. Now he wants a basic website that explains his business, shows his work, provides web presence and allows potential clients to contact him.

I started by teaching myself Ruby on rails and once I got into the thick of it I realized that this approach was going o be overkill for this project. Now I am just looking to go pure html and JavaScript.

Anyone have helpful practices to help them get through times where they are stuck on where to start? Any advice for technologies I may want to look into? Mainly I know I can do it technically, I'm just sure not what structure / color scheme or anything at this point. Looking for some helpful way to just get started past this coders block. Thanks



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 31, 2015 at 08:15PM by jrengle http://ift.tt/1Wq8Cdx

No comments:

Post a Comment