Friday 30 October 2015

CodeAcademy: What now?

What now? I have learned the basic JavaScript, HTML(CSS), PHP, jQuery, etc... but what do I do now? I know start coding and I have, but I still have huge gaps in my knowledge. I have started to use Dreamweaver for my code. However I want to learn more before I create. not to mention I don't have any idea what to create. Also how do I implement jQuery into Dreamweaver? should i be writing code somewhere else? and I really want to get good at optimizing interlaying JS into HTML to have the fastest page load with large amounts of data.

Sorry if this is so erratic, I just fell like I have hit a wall in my learning process. Thanks for any help in advance!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 30, 2015 at 04:45PM by scottyboy1691 http://ift.tt/1iqybOo

No comments:

Post a Comment