Thursday 29 October 2015

Sketch users: After learning to use Illustrator, would it be beneficial to learn the ins-and-outs of Sketch?

Hi. Does anyone who has used Illustrator extensively find value in learning to use Sketch? Are there must-have features that you find very useful? I would be using it for general graphic design, but also UI design.

I get the feeling that I am missing out on cool new features, but I don't quite know what I am practically missing out on, or if the features are just trendy, and I'm better off not putting time into learning it.

If someone has a sec to mention how Sketch helps them, I'd really appreciate it!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 30, 2015 at 04:53AM by umpc http://ift.tt/1RD8dTF

No comments:

Post a Comment