Friday 30 October 2015

What's wrong with Skeleton?

I really, really like Skeleton because it's easier to customize than say Foundation and it's not bloated at all while still having all the basic stuff you need. Now I wanted to use it for my portfolio but every now and then I heard that Skeleton's an outdated, bad framework.

Why is that? It obviously hasn't been updated in almost a year, but is that even necessary?

I'm looking for an alternative, even though I like Bootstrap I want to try out something new and stand out a bit, at least with my portfolio. I feel like some of their stuff is not nearly as easily customizable as it's made out to be (the navigation types for example).



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 30, 2015 at 05:01PM by Bobgle http://ift.tt/1kYWxAt

No comments:

Post a Comment