Saturday 31 October 2015

Questions about navigation customization

So I've been trying to make the navigation bar more interesting. It sounds simple but I have yet to figure out a way to make it happen which is pretty frustrating.

  1. Wouldn't it be cool if each nav item has a different width? I learned how to change the nav bar's color & width as a whole, but how do I go in and change each link individually?

  2. Most of the times an underline is just a straight line (to highlight the current menu item). Is it possible to do a double-underline or a wave? Multiple layers of waves (so it looks like a tide)?

These are the two main things I've been trying these days and I thought I'd share them and ask for a little guidance. Sorry if there is a tutorial somewhere and I was just oblivious to it.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 31, 2015 at 12:07PM by tumblewiid http://ift.tt/1NfDTzu

No comments:

Post a Comment