Thursday 29 October 2015

Welp, I just bought css.wtf. What should I do with it?

I actually bought it a few months ago but have been struggling with what to do with it. :p

So far my coworkers and I have come up with the following ideas:

  • A blank page containing just the CSS GIF of Peter Griffin

  • A bunch of random CSS jokes -- .titanic { float: none; } etc.

  • A list of common problems with CSS (cough vertical alignments) and how to accomplish them

  • A gallery of insanely awesome things people have done with CSS

Anyways, none of these ideas seem just right. I'd like to create something super useful for people but also incredibly simple.

Would love to hear your ideas!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 30, 2015 at 04:09AM by LobsterThief http://ift.tt/1GO6MkP

No comments:

Post a Comment