Friday 30 October 2015

I want to present my photography / news article project in a similar format to these two pages (with the help of a designer) but am I being overambitious?

I'm not sure if I should be posting this here but I just want to get some quick recommendations / suggestions if possible.

I've seen a lot of exciting changes recently in news and media publication and this is due to the inclusion of clever web design as a key part of the presentation.

New York Times - Greenland Is Melting Away.

BBC News - The Golden Dream.

I'd love to incorporate similar elements to present my final major project such as:

-The high quality gif(?) to introduce the article.

-A map which would adjust depending on the user scrolling.

-Page breaks which potentially change while scrolling with some images stationary and some moving.

I'm not educated in the technical aspects but what I'm asking is would it be costly to produce something like this? I have 3 weeks to do it. Any advice would be really welcome! Thanks



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 30, 2015 at 05:42PM by Amanda_Hugginkiss_ http://ift.tt/1XF6npm

No comments:

Post a Comment