Tuesday 30 August 2016

Have a question involving my title

Alright so I'm getting a Graphic Design degree right now. I love graphic design and honestly all kinds of design jobs really seem to interest me. My degree covers marketing, graphic design, all major arts, and industrial design. My major being Graphic Design but with my degree covering such a vast majority of things ( also including video production but that's not what I'm talking about here ) will I be able to advertise myself as just a designed and possibly get jobs in the industrial design field? Or because of the title of my degree am I only limited to graphic design jobs?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 31, 2016 at 03:06AM by Teyvo http://ift.tt/2bECjaS

No comments:

Post a Comment