Monday 22 August 2016

Questions about UX and its Future

Hey All,

So I'm a UI / UX Designer and I primary work as a visual / graphic designer. Recently I worked at a large agency as a designer and they mentioned that I might be better in UX role. Which kind of makes sense since I'm originally an Engineer and I'm very analytical, and honestly I need a lot of work to become a good designer.

So i'm thinking of re orienting myself but I'm worried about the industry. How strong it is and if people see it going up or down.

Also what is required to work in the industry? I've seen some jobs asking for a graduate degree? I currently have a bachelors degree in New Media Design.

Any help you guys can give would be awesome, Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 22, 2016 at 04:25PM by rikuto148 http://ift.tt/2bITr0k

No comments:

Post a Comment