Friday 26 August 2016

Sketch Shortcuts Keyboard Cover

I'm thinking of making a keyboard cover with all the sketch keyboard shortcuts. If I designed and manufactured a batch of 100 would you buy one for $35 (includes free worldwide shipping).

Please add a comment that says '+1' to give me some sense of how many people might be interested. If enough people show interest I'll get to work on the designs.

I've already spoken to manufacturers to get the price and delivery sorted. The price might go down but definitely won't go up.

Any other useful feedback is always appreciated.

I've been using sketch keys for a while now but it doesn't have all the sketch shortcuts. The stickers also don't protect my keyboard from dust, which is a bit of an issue when you work remotely.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 26, 2016 at 10:42AM by PurpleWho http://ift.tt/2c11AA2

No comments:

Post a Comment