Thursday 25 August 2016

I want to make the jump to android but the uI is putting me off.

I used to be a designer so was just interested in getting some opinions from you guys.

I've been thinking about finally ditching my iPhone 4S (the last great Apple product imho) and moving to Android. After looking at various different phones I settled on the S7 Edge, which is a pretty sexy phone. However, today I saw this photo and suddenly im having second thoughts. It's the way the text flows to a second line which just looks terrible and would just grate on me every time I saw it.

Would be really interested to hear from S7 or for that matter, Android users as a whole as I have never used it. What are your thoughts on the UI from a purely design perspective, how does it matchup against IOS UI? Ive heard that its pretty customisable, would I be able to change something like this?

Cheers!!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 25, 2016 at 06:48PM by Meeowser http://ift.tt/2bQxPPL

No comments:

Post a Comment