Tuesday 30 August 2016

iPad Air 2 or Mini 4 For Digital Painting/Design? (X-Post From DigialPainting)

Hi, my budget is limited with this devices. I used Wacom Intuos before for a while and actually I like it. But I want to buy something mobile. I don't want to carry my notebook and Intuos. Anyway, I sold my Intuos few months ago. I'm planning to buy Air 2 or Mini 4 and pressure sensitive pen. So I got few questions:

  • Is 9.7" really worth over 7.9"?
  • Will iPad + pressure stylus feel good as Intuos + PC? (or even better)
  • Will iOS apps for drawing/digital painting be good enogh for improving myself?
  • Is there anybody using iPad + stylus as a main device?

Note: I'm just hobbyist, not a professional.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 30, 2016 at 05:13PM by khanjui http://ift.tt/2cc6vOO

No comments:

Post a Comment