Tuesday 23 August 2016

Plea for General Ideas for My Website's Logo?

I have very recently created a website - and now it needs a logo. For the purposes of the logo, what the website does is simple: many users discuss a topic, and then give their conclusions/review on the topic - similar to Wikipedia - basically as the name of the website says, to ReviewedByConsensus.com

So I'm looking to create a logo that shows 1) there are many users who interact and contribute, and 2) that they come up with a conclusion in the end.

So far I've had only one idea, but I think it's pretty bad. A bunch of candles around some object, and their combined light creates a shadow on a wall spelling out RBC -- I'd rate that idea as 30%, plus drawing this up as a logo seems sketch

For the graphically minded of you, do you have any inspiration for me? Any ideas at all are welcome, even silly ones/jokes, they will help my mind get working!!

Does this make sense what I'm after? Please let me know if not.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 23, 2016 at 06:08PM by OverseerBarstow http://ift.tt/2beC5qB

No comments:

Post a Comment