Friday 23 February 2018

Anyone that now likes Design once hated it? How and why?

So, this is kinda of a question but also looking for a inspiration.

I love movies, cinema was in my life since I was a child, so I started a college of Audiovisual. For some reasons, they mixed audiovisual with graphic designer. Fast foward today, its been a year and after a lot of theory classes, we are starting the practice for real. I have to create a logo for "my company" with everything included, manual and all. Thing is, Im not enjoying design, I dont know how to use programs like illustrator or corel (I want to learn, but at the same time, I dont like this kind of program) but I'll have to do it for two years.

Is there someone who didnt enjoyed design but now love it? How? What was the turning point? I just started this daily logo challenge, I like the creativity part, and I'll try to do just for fun, with a pen and paper. (Btw, I dont have any drawing skill)

And sorry if I mispelled something, english iant my first language. Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 23, 2018 at 04:13PM by MuriloVeratti http://ift.tt/2EOauzW

No comments:

Post a Comment