Friday 23 February 2018

[commission] Mary with child on fire

I have been thinking about it for a long time and would love to finally be able to hang it up or use it as a blue print for a jacket I want to embroider.

The image that gave me the idea was Virgin and Child, 1872 (oil on canvas), Herbert or Hebert, Antoine Auguste Ernest (1817-1908) but it can literally be any format kind of like that as I do not want to infringe on copyright laws.

Background to be filled with flames to give the impression that they are in fire or with a background and some type of flames around the two of them.

Virgin Mary is crying blood but has a straight face still.

The child looks ill, dying or dead in her arms.

I have really wanted to embroider something like this on my jacket but need a blueprint and would love to be able to print something off to hang on my wall. Hope you're having a great day!!!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 23, 2018 at 05:49PM by ShoebillPandaSex http://ift.tt/2CGMyZa

No comments:

Post a Comment