Monday 26 February 2018

[help] Masters in curating and/or exhibition design

Hey guys, I'm getting close to finishing college, graduating in product design with extra classes of graphic design. I am now researching about possible masters or post graduate courses in design curating and exhibition design (I will probably end up doing both, but I need to chose one as the first). I'm having kind of a hard time finding courses, I feel like all the sites I'm visiting kind of miss something. If any of you work with this, or know about courses, could you give me some help? I live in Brazil, but I'm Brazilian and Portuguese, so a masters in Europe is my focus. I speak Portuguese, English, and am learning German (level B1 currently). I have no restrictions when talking about location, depending on the language I'm willing to learn it (I learn reasonably fast). I already have one in mind - design curating and writing, at the Design Academy Eindhoven, in the Netherlands. Anyone that can give me some other options?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 26, 2018 at 03:29PM by FrnndLm http://ift.tt/2EZ17ZW

No comments:

Post a Comment