Monday 26 February 2018

Help with a logo?

Hi designers, I"m sorry if this is the wrong place for this- if it is, please direct me to any other reddit design groups!

My local roller derby league is in the middle of a redesign and we're looking for help with a logo. We have money set aside to pay (I refuse to be one of those people that shows up on r/choosingbeggers) but we're a non-profit so its only a couple hundred. Our league members have submitted ideas so we have a small basis to work from, and we're looking for someone willing to work with our little girl gang. Would anyone here be interested or know somewhere I could post for interested designers?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 26, 2018 at 04:32PM by bananatimez http://ift.tt/2FyaDEK

No comments:

Post a Comment