Sunday 18 February 2018

[Request] Looking for someone to make me some graphics, willing to pay money!

Hey there! I don't know if I'm allowed to make this sort of post here, so mods feel free to remove it if you guys don't like and I'd love it if you would direct to a more appropriate subreddit. I'm looking for someone(s) to make some channel art, logos, and some intros/outros for a YouTube channel of mine and another set for a friend of mine. Specifics can be discussed, but was just looking for a fresh look. I'd love it if you did this for free, but I am willing to pay a reasonable price for them. I will promote your profile on my channel, can't say much for my friend, but I can leave a link to your social media and profile if you'd like that, so you may get more exposure. I'd love it if we discussed things in PMs and maybe some samples of your previous work so I can get an idea if I like your style or not. Again sorry if this counts as spam or whatever, but I really don't know where to post something like this! :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 18, 2018 at 11:29PM by FatalVengence http://ift.tt/2EDCCFS

No comments:

Post a Comment