Wednesday 28 March 2018

Greetings! I need desperately your advice

Hi guys, good to see you, r/design! Please give me one big advice, i want to be a graphic designer, i like to create logos, brandings and packaging designs, but also stationery items like business cards or flyers and brochures. I am using adobe softwares since high school (like 5 years ago), so, i have a little bit experience, but i do not have a portfolio, because i have worked only personal, for me and friends... I tried to contact few companies and studio designs in romania, bucharest (my town) but they wanted a portfolio on behance, also, its a bit hard to get hired somewhere if you know nobody inside that company. I want to create some fantasy brands, or companies to create things for them like business cards, and brochures...

I dont know what to do. Thanks for your time!

//Andrei.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 28, 2018 at 10:30AM by ArkyRomania https://ift.tt/2IaaHdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment