Thursday 29 March 2018

Need help branding photography

Hello, r/design!

I have a fair amount of experience with branding businesses and the sort. During my discovery phase, I'll do the user research, create personas, work through brand drivers, create hypotheses, test and iterate those hypotheses... the usual suspects. However, I'm now in a position where I'm attempting to brand a businesses photography and I'm finding myself a bit clueless of where to start. Truth be told, I'm not even confident I know what questions to ask to narrow down my struggle.

Here are the items I'm currently looking to answer during the discovery phase:

  • Goals/Objectives
  • Business Outcomes
  • User Outcomes
  • Differentiation
  • Business Values

And while all these questions are good, I don't yet believe I understand the connection in answering these questions to presenting a photographic visual identity.

Anyone have any suggestions or might be able to provide some reading material? It appears I need to study up!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 29, 2018 at 04:36PM by TomWaters https://ift.tt/2pOqyYL

No comments:

Post a Comment