Friday 30 March 2018

Switching from PC to Mac

So drawing off this post what would be some of the tips you guys have for someone switching from working full time on PC to MAC.

I’m not really too worried about the CC shortcuts etc because we do have Macs in the office and I did not have any problem with using cmd after a while when I did use them but I am specifically asking about things like.

Application setup. Wacom usage/installation Font installation etc Actual settings that would help the transition.

The new systems are the 27 inch Macs with the Magic Mouse, I’m thinking about replacing the mouse with a mouse with a scroll wheel and separate right click though



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 30, 2018 at 07:55PM by EnricoSuave1 https://ift.tt/2pRHtK6

No comments:

Post a Comment