Thursday 29 March 2018

Mac designer possibly switching to a job that uses PC

I'm a graphic designer with 5+ years working on a Mac with Adobe Creative Suite and learning how to use it in college on a Mac but I am possibly taking a job that will be using a Dell since their servers aren't compatible with Mac.

Have any of you had to switch from Mac to PC for any reason? How difficult was the transition? I have been a little fed up lately with the Operating System updates with Mac which has been causing several crashes and glitches so I am not totally against it but I am mainly concerned about the keyboard shortcuts, Windows operating system being quite a bit different and with different interfaces.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 29, 2018 at 08:31PM by JapersCrapers http://bit.ly/2J2l5FK

No comments:

Post a Comment