Thursday 29 March 2018

How should I organize my pictures?

I use affinity designer to draw lots of physics diagrams and my diagrams are all over the place. Like I run out of space on one artboard, and then I make a new artboard, and just keep on going.

End result: All of my diagrams are all over the place and then when I have to go looking for something, it's extremely time consuming.

Basically, what would be really nice is something where after I draw a diagram, I can like press "special button" which archives the diagram, gives it a tag, and then deletes it from my current art board, so that I can continue drawing. I don't think a function like this exists, but is there any way to do something like this?

 



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 29, 2018 at 05:38PM by mementomoriok https://ift.tt/2Igr4Wl

No comments:

Post a Comment