Monday 26 March 2018

UX/UI Creating Notifications Advice Needed

I'm a UX Designer. One of my projects is to come up with a 'web flow' that can be linked when a user creates a set of notifications into my companies database.

Ex. User Creates Notification > User Links that Notification to the Release Notes Page)

Second User sees notification > When clicked, takes them to Release Note Page

My question is, has any one seen this type of functionality before? Where a user is able to link notifications, or something similar by a webflow. The closest I've seen is WordPress, but I'm not sure if that functionality would work for my project. Anything would help thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 26, 2018 at 08:26PM by mspanda_xo https://ift.tt/2GaqvR8

No comments:

Post a Comment