Wednesday 21 March 2018

Working on some more material for my business but am coming up empty and need some advice.

I own a small coffee roastery, a few years ago I developed our logo and last year redesigned the labels and info cards to go with everything. It looks nice and professional and it works. I'm currently working on some other materials for our business like flyers and informational brochures and am running into an issue, I cannot figure out how they should look art and layout wise and I am stuck. We don't really have a "look" if you will all our materials up to now has been very minimalist, the logo, a nice image, and very little text, mainly because we had no use for flyers or brochures yet. Any advice for working out a "look" for materials. I can post up our current set up if you would like. Hopefully this all makes sense. Thanks!

tl;dr Need help further developing a brand identity.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 21, 2018 at 10:04PM by booradly http://ift.tt/2GPlISr

No comments:

Post a Comment