Wednesday 30 March 2016

Developing environment after Codecademy?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to learn front end web development and have just finished the Codecademy courses on HTML/CSS/Javascript as well as some Lynda courses. I feel like I have a good beginners grasp on syntax and basics in all three and am looking to start designing a web page. I'm just a little confused on creating my development environment, I'm on windows so I think I should be looking at WAMP stack tutorials? I'm not even sure if I need a development environment, I guess you could say I'm generally confused with the whole subject. I know how to use Git and I am using sublime as a text editor, so I have that much going for me. Just a little confused about next steps.

Any tips or advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 31, 2016 at 03:08AM by Earfquakenati0n http://ift.tt/1RM6qdz

No comments:

Post a Comment