Thursday 31 March 2016

Need help for poster resolution

Hi everyone first time posting here Ive got a question to all you designpros:

I have to create a poster which has the measurment of 120cm x 60cm and I would like to know the best DPI and resolution for it. Ive searched a bit on the internet but it was mostly very complicated stuff about different dpis on different distances. So this poster I/we create will be printed out and will hang in a big mall. So if anyone could help me out here with a response I'd be very thankfull :) see you guys soon :D

EDIT: I should tell you that people might look at it from a distance of 2meters. :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 31, 2016 at 12:01PM by iplay4us http://ift.tt/1TkxWnR

No comments:

Post a Comment