Wednesday 30 March 2016

[Help] Looking at purchasing a MacBook Pro, wanted some opinions before committing.

I'm looking at getting the 15" MacBook Pro with retina display that starts at $2,499 before any customization for my design work. Currently I'm using a custom Windows rig and have 4 TB of hard drive space not counting my SSD. However, I'm looking to separate my work from my home PC and will be using the work PC away from home hence the laptop vs desktop decision.

My main concern is, will 512GB internal storage be enough? It just seems like so little from what I currently have. If you have a Mac, what do you currently use and how has it suited you? What options do you use for external storage? Anything that can help me get over this fear I have before dropping the cash is greatly appreciated!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 30, 2016 at 08:27PM by Nestik http://ift.tt/1MBXj3a

No comments:

Post a Comment