Wednesday 30 March 2016

Where do you guys go to hire freelance web designers?

I know the question mostly asked is how to get work as a freelancer, well I'm kind of on the other end of the spectrum, as the Senior Designer at a small web development studio, we are currently experiencing an influx of work hat we cannot handle on our own and are considering hiring external freelancers. Ive had a look at all the usual sites for freelance work, such as Freelance and UpWork and to say Ive been appalled at the quality of portfolios would be an understatement.

Any art Directors or design seniors out there have any tips of places to trawl through to find any quality portfolios? Off the top of my head I can only think of Dribble and contacting people at random whose work I like for quotes and budgets.. but other than that and posting random [hire] ads on Reddit, it doesnt strike me as super-effective and more of a crapshoot.

thanks for the possible upcoming advice and sorry if this doesnt belong in this subreddit.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 30, 2016 at 01:57PM by DranDran http://ift.tt/1RIviG4

No comments:

Post a Comment