Monday 8 August 2016

Something to change their minds...

I'm a developer, wanting to migrate to the design field (mostly 3D Designing/Modeling).
I'm not that creative, but think I'll be able to learn everything through persistence.

I have set my mind for the career change (coz I luv this field), but my family doesn't. They think designer means business card printing and logo ammendments (as in a printing press) and I can't make a living out of it (leave aside making a fortune).
I've tried hard, but in vain, to make them understand.

I know I'm not gonna change my decision, but I want them to be with me.

Can anyone suggest me something (like promotional video/article to something else) to create awareness, about this vast industry, amongst them?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 08, 2016 at 12:45PM by alexmil11 http://ift.tt/2azaSi7

No comments:

Post a Comment